Global World Check Service
This is a unique service that we developped for our clientele.
This service consists in implementing an intelligence and risk management cell to work with you all year long and help you:
- Identify the threats
- Tracing the history of the threats
- Set up a monitoring system (competition, threat)
- Determining the best way to manage this threat (whether it be in the internal management) but also to be able to proactively eliminate the threats
- Due Diligence and KYC (can be on your own clients, future partners or investors)
- Monthly Reports on specific countries of your choice
- Alert Generation
- Forecasts & Recommendations
It has become crucial for every company with the new international order and latent conflicts at stake to be able to understand the environment your company is evolving in but also make sure your clients are not under sanctions. Or at least, if they are, so you can chose intellgently to have them onboard or not.
We help you meet your regulatory obligations, make informed decisions and prevent your business from being used to launder proceeds associated with corruption or financial crime. We will provide with accurate and reliable information to help you make informed decisions. We simplify the screening process by combining state-of-the-art technology with human expertise.
We developed an access to the richest and most comprehensive AML and TF database on the market: +1300 sanctions and watch lists, PEP and Negative Press database (Over 150 Million press articles analyzed per month thanks to our AI, Machine Learning and NLP technologies). Our lists are updated within 15 minutes.
GDPR compliant: Data hosted within the EU (Ireland), ISO270001 Certified
Our global check service includes :
- 4 geopolitical reports and analysis on the geographical zone of your choice (country, continent, area), can also be monitoring an entity (terrorist group)
- Up to 50 Due diligence on any person, and on Politically exposed persons (PEPs), their close associates and family members
- Up to 50 Checks on State-owned entities and companies
- Access to Global sanctions lists (CIA, FBI, Interpol and all national sanctions lists), money laundering lists
- Sanctions without designation of the targeted entity (information on ownership of sanctions)
- Global lists of regulatory authorities and police forces
- Adverse Negative media coverage: your target might not be under any sanction, yet, this person could have a very bad reputation and that could affect your future. Be aware of what's being said on this person/entity.
- Iran's economic interests (IEI)
- - SAM record
- - Vessel information
- - Global forecasts
- Risk scores, country risk outlook, and key forecast questions