Virtual infrastructure for company remote workspaces (up to 50 employees) based on public cloud environment
Highly demanded solution in nowadays reality with remote work in many companies. Terminal server allows remote computers to connecting to a central operating system using remote terminal sessions. With the remote terminal sessions:
- remote computers can run applications on the central servers;
- remote computers can run multiple remote connections independently of each other;
- business can centrally host applications and resources and publish them to remote client devices, regardless of the location and platform of the end-user’s device.
- Terminal server for up to 50 users;
- Remote Desktop Session Host;
- Remote Desktop Connection Broker;
- Remote Desktop Gateway;
- Microsoft File Server;
- Windows Server licenses;
- Windows Remote Desktop licenses;
- Virtual machines’ administration and backup.
Set up fees: 2500 £
Monthly Fees: 2800£/month